PaySuper Checkout creates a secure PaySuper-hosted form that lets you collect payments with just a few lines of code. The Checkout Form loads near instantly and is designed to boost your paying conversion rate.
PaySuper Checkout features
- Payment methods: VISA, Master Card, AMEX, JCB, China UnionPay, Bitcoin payments, Alipay, QIWI, Bank Wire Transfers.
- Payment types: Simple Checkout, Items Checkout.
- Authentication: Dynamic 3D Secure (ready for Strong Customer Authentication).
- Localization: Localized for 24 languages.
- Email receipts: Automatic email receipts right to your customers’ inbox.
- Automated calculations: Automatically calculates the taxes and VAT due on your orders.
- Conversion-optimized: The payment form loads instantly with a single-page layout.
See how the Checkout Form looks and feels
Choose a card payment method and enter one of the test cards to checkout in a test mode:
4000 0000 0000 0002
Non 3D Secure:
4000 0000 0000 0077
Enter arbitrary expiry date (the format is MM/YY), a Secure code (CVC/CVV, the format is 3 digits) and a cardholder name (the format is first name last name).
To get started with PaySuper, choose your business model:
Simple Checkout is designed for payment orders with dynamical pricing, for example, stores that use its e-commerce engine for product management. Likewise, this option works well with non-product payments such as donations. In this mode, you specify the currency and the price, while the payment amount due for the end-user is calculated accordingly to the exchange rate if it differs from the specified order currency.
PaySuper Checkout provides several types of products which you specify in an order as a parameter
This sales option is best suited to sale game keys for DRM platforms such as Steam, GOG, Uplay, Origin, PSN, XBOX Store, Nintendo Store, Itch.io, Epic Games Store. This feature allows you to sell any key-activated products (such as DLCs and expansion packs) that the target DRM platforms support.
This sales option enables you to sell your Virtual Items, like swords, guns, helmets and virtual currency packs.
Virtual Currency is an option to sell your in-game currency — gold, coins, etc. It allows you to sell customisable quantity of your currency.
Continue with the Quick Start guide
Our salespeople are pleasant and friendly. Leave your contact details, and we’ll be back to you in no time.
We are always happy to help with a code, improve a guide or consider a feature.
The PaySuper Checkout Form, the JS SDK and even the server are available as a source code on our GitHub. You’re welcome to explore the code and help us make PaySuper even better.